The Lodge continued to meet at the Hotel Cecil until May 1930 when it moved to the Hotel Great Central Marylebone. There the Lodge remained until 31st October 1933 when for a period it met at Freemasons’ Hall. However in February 1945, it moved to the Ardington Rooms at Clapham Junction where it stayed until October 1966. The Lodge then transferred to the Star and Garter Hotel in Richmond. In 1972, it moved back to Clapham at the Wessex Suite and remained there until September 1974. We then moved to the Surbiton Masonic Centre and became a Surrey Provincial Lodge. This Lodge was primarily established for those associated with King’s College School as old boys but it also allowed school staff or school governors to be members. It was subsequently opened to fathers of old boys and now we have opened the Lodge to anybody with an interest in the school which means any person can join our Lodge.